Rome - Blue (08/09)
Test Location & Conditions:
Shred Betties Says:
As one of the only two boards to earn a 5 on our stiffness-o-meter, this is definitely a board for girls who like ‘em stiff. East coast testers felt that the stiffness made it very stable in poor conditions. “The Blue cut right through super heavy slush, stayed speedy and generally made fun out of some not so fun snow.” This is a stiff and stable freeride board for advanced riders looking for something that can handle aggressive terrain and choppy conditions.
The downside? Some riders felt that the board was too stiff, and difficult to flex torsionally, making it difficult to make quick, tight turns in trees or bumpy terrain.
Drop in. Accelerate. Trees. Gullies. High speed carves. Powder bowls. Cliffs. Face shots. Edge control. Carbon-powered pop. Tuned torsional response. Powered-up freedom. The Blue.
FUN-O-METER RATING SYSTEM:
East coast testers loved this board’s ability to track through crud.
This board was one of the stiffest boards we tested.
This board was awesome on:
This board was not awesome on:
Posted on 10/21/08
- Betty of the Month: Casey Lucas
- Betty of the Month: Autumn Inouye
- Erin Donnelly Ellis: Jewelry for an Active Lifestyle
- BETTY OF THE YEAR: Ashley Thornton!
- Betty of the Month Stephanie Sue Feld
- Sharing a good interview from “The Raw Livestyle”
- Spotlight Shredder: Ashley
- Spotlight Shredder: Jada
- Betty of the Month: Danielle Adams
- Signal Snowboards welcomes Melissa Riitano to the team
- Betty of the Month: Olivia Kesterson
- Vera Janssen: Dachstein Glacier
- Betty of the Month: Kaitlyn Adams
- Women in the Industry: Colleen Quigley
- Betty of the Month: Mariah Dugan