Burton - Feelgood (08/09)
Test Location & Conditions:
Shred Betties Says:
A lot of our testers felt that this board was a bit stiffer than what they’d usually want to ride, especially on rails and other small park features. The stiffer flex pattern was the most fun in the halfpipe and on agressive freeride terrain. Despite what Burton says, we didn’t feel that this board would “perform no matter what your skills or style.” It would be best suited for a solid intermediate to advanced rider most interested in riding pipe and steeps.
The EST system got mixed reviews. Everyone appreciated the wide variety of stance options that this offered, but while some testers liked that they could really feel the snow texture, others felt that they could feel too much vibration, especially at higher speeds or in choppy terrain.
For the Feelgood™, we’ve taken the legend to the next level by adding the Channel. This system gives riders like Kelly Clark, Hannah Teter, and Molly Aguirre unlimited stance adjustability with any Burton binding. The Super Fly II™ core and Triax™ fiberglass provide lightweight snap and strength, while years of fine-tuning have produced a flawless feel that performs no matter what your skills or style.
FUN-O-METER RATING SYSTEM:
Testers had the most fun on this board in the halfpipe, but felt it was a bit stiff for other park features.
“Stiff like a pipe board!”
This board was awesome on:
This board was not awesome on:
Posted on 10/21/08
- Betty of the Month: Autumn Inouye
- Erin Donnelly Ellis: Jewelry for an Active Lifestyle
- BETTY OF THE YEAR: Ashley Thornton!
- Betty of the Month Stephanie Sue Feld
- Sharing a good interview from “The Raw Livestyle”
- Spotlight Shredder: Ashley
- Spotlight Shredder: Jada
- Betty of the Month: Danielle Adams
- Signal Snowboards welcomes Melissa Riitano to the team
- Betty of the Month: Olivia Kesterson
- Vera Janssen: Dachstein Glacier
- Betty of the Month: Kaitlyn Adams
- Women in the Industry: Colleen Quigley
- Betty of the Month: Mariah Dugan
- Interview: Ana Rumiha